We are a nonprofit conservation organization dedicated to the protection and enhancement of pheasants and other upland bird populations in North America. Pheasants Forever is the only national organization with a model of chapters keeping 100% of the funds they raise. While belonging to a larger national organization that has a voice on federal and state conservation policies, chapters are tasked with finding projects for their funds. Colorado takes full advantage of this model using funds raised for projects locally as well as other areas in the state of Colorado.
How to get involved:
- Join the organization! Visit http://pheasantsforever.org/Membership
- Link with our chapter! Visit http://www.pikespeakpheasantsforever.org/contact/ and provide your contact information and levels of interest.
Here are some events we are hosting or partnering this year (dates subject to change):
- 05/20 CPW Outdoor Skills Day at Mueller State Park: Full day of family fun! Fishing, archery, target shooting, caving, and much more for all ages
- 06/17 Mule Deer Foundation’s “M. U. L. E. Y. Kids’ Day” (Mindful, Understanding, Legal, and Ethical Youth); an introduction to the shooting sports and wildlife conservation
- 09/09-10 CPW Youth Dove Hunt in Burlington
- 10/08 PPPF Youth Event with Chuckar Hunt
- 10/13-14 CPW Youth Event with Hunt
Additional events will be added, so make sure you are on our e-mail list and/or check our local chapter website often.
We need both participants and VOLUNTEERS
President: Dale Merritt, 303-929-9971, firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Chairman: Joe McCreary, 719-499-8320, email@example.com