Unfortunately, due to lack of participants, this years event has been canceled.
Colorado and Wyoming Pheasants Forever Chapters will co-sponsor a youth camp out at Swift Ponds on Friday, July 17 – Sunday, July 19, 2015.
We will have the following activities:
- Trap Shooting
- BB Gun Competition
- Habitat Presentation
- GPS Training
- Camp Out
- Any youth between 10 and 17 years of age.
- They must be accompanied by an adult.
- $200 for youth – includes meals Friday evening thru Sunday Noon
- $50 for each adult
Must pre-register and pay online at www.nocopf.com
For questions contact Stan Barthlama at 970-214-5928 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Equipment you need to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Proper foot wear for walking and weather
- Sun Block
- Water Bottle
- Proper clothing for the weather and events
There is room for some RV dry camping.
The camp is located at:
4927 E. Larimer County Road 36
Fort Collins, CO